Oracle Crystal Ball: Application User Perpetual
OverviewOracle Crystal Ball is the leading spreadsheet-based application suite for predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, and optimization. It gives you unparalleled insight into the critical factors affecting risk. With Crystal Ball, you can make the right tactical decisions to reach your objectives and gain a competitive edge under even the most uncertain market conditions.
Oracle Crystal Ball solutions begin with Oracle Crystal Ball, the base package for predictive modeling, Monte Carlo simulation and forecasting. Oracle Crystal Ball Enterprise Performance Management builds on that set of tools by adding the power of Oracle Crystal Ball to your Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
Both editions can be enhanced with Oracle Crystal Ball Decision Optimizer, an option for Oracle Crystal Ball that adds the advanced capabilities of optimization and calculation speed to Oracle Crystal Ball's powerful simulation and forecasting toolset. Finally, for the academic community, Oracle offers the Oracle Crystal Ball Classroom Edition, an affordably priced, fully-functioning version of Oracle Crystal Ball and the Oracle Crystal Ball Decision Optimizer.
- Monte Carlo simulation - Quickly assign ranges of values to your inputs, then forecast outputs and their probabilities.
- Predictor - Analyze historical data with time-series analysis and regression.
- Sensitivity analysis - Determine which inputs most drive risk and mitigate your risks.
- Output charts and tables - Effectively display and communicate your risk analysis results.
- Report on risk. Measure the uncertainty inherent in your key metrics.
- Think in ranges. Get the full picture in the face of an uncertain future.
- Enhance your investment. Draw on the spreadsheet technology you already own.
- Get results quickly. Start using Crystal Ball in minutes. Communicate.
- Share your findings through graphs, charts, and reports to support decisions.
- Collaborate. Work as a team, sharing models and data to get your work done faster.