Oracle Crystal Ball Decision Optimizer: Application User Perpetual
A new or existing license of Crystal Ball a pre-requisite to use Oracle Crystal Ball Decision Optimizer. This will be validated by Oracle before a license key is issued. If you do not have a valid Crystal Ball license, please add this to your cart before purchasing Decision Optimizer.
OverviewOracle Crystal Ball can be enhanced with Oracle Crystal Ball Decision Optimizer, an option for Oracle Crystal Ball that adds the advanced capabilities of optimization and calculation speed to Oracle Crystal Ball's powerful simulation and forecasting toolset.
Decision Optimizer adds optimization and substantial processing speed to the power of Monte Carlo simulation. With Decision Optimizer, you report on feasible solutions to your business, finance, and operational spreadsheet models that meet your risk/return profile, objectives and requirements.
The optimization tool, OptQuest, is easy to use with a user-friendly wizard to guide you through the process of specifying an optimization objective and defining the problem constraints and requirements, helping to focus the optimization on realistic results. OptQuest quickly pinpoints the best, or optimal, solution and then transfers the best solution into the user's spreadsheet model.
- Deterministic and Stochastic optimization - Determine the best business results while accounting for uncertainty.
- Extreme Speed - Run simulations and optimizations at faster speeds and arrive at results far more quickly.
- Automate your processes - Developer Kits for simulation and optimization help automate your workflow.
- Output charts and tables - Effectively display and communicate your risk analysis results.
- Think in ranges. Get the full picture in the face of an uncertain future.
- Optimize. Take uncertainty and constraints into account while you search for the best solution.
- Get results quickly. Start using Crystal Ball in minutes.
- Communicate. Share your findings through graphs, charts, and reports to support decisions.
- Collaborate. Work as a team, sharing models and data to get your work done faster.